VASCO DIGIPASS 905
DIGIPASS 905 (DP 905) is an USB desktop smart card reader/writer. The device has a modern and ergonomic design, targeted to be used in an office or home environment.
Get a Quote!
Click here to Jump to Pricing!
DP 905 is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as electronic banking, Internet security, network security, loyalty and PKI applications. In normal PC environments driver installation is not needed. DP 905 meets all today’s (de-facto) market standards and requirements.
DP 905 can be used as desk-top device or as 'add-on' device, attached to a note-book or a monitor/display. DP 905 is delivered with a separate support (see pictures). When used in combination with the support, the reader is extremely stable and card insertion/retraction can be done through a one-hand operation. The device can be customized through a customer specific color scheme and company logos can be added.
LED indication is provided for card insertion, card communication and device status.
The application interface is based on the PC/SC interface standard. Leveraging the CCID standard, separate driver installation for normal PC environments (amongst others Microsoft Windows) is not needed.
Functions and Features
- Ergonomic design
- Customizing options: colors and company logos
- USB bus powered, no need for batteries or external power supply
- Convenient installation leveraging CCID class drivers (no separate driver installation)
- EMV 2000 Level 1 and PC/SC compliant
- Compliant with all ISO 7816 smart cards
- High performance communication speed
- Support of all relevant (de-facto) standards
- Host Interface: USB 2.0 full speed (12Mbps); Bus powered device; CCID compliant
- Smart Card Interface
- T=1, T=0 protocol support, extended ADPU support
- Communication speed up to 320 kbps
- Frequency up to 4 Mhz
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A and AB smart cards
- Smart Card Connector
- 8 contacts - ISO location
- 100,000 insertions
- Gold plated, sliding contact
- Human Interface
- Two LEDs to indicate card insertion, card communication and device status
- Operating Temperature
- 0o to 50o Celsius, 85% RH non condensing
- Storage temperature -20o to 60o Celsius, 85% RH non condensing
Download the VASCO DIGIPASS 905 Data Sheet (.PDF)
Get a Quote!